1 / 13
Join us on a multi-day voyage (3-5 days) through remote Fiordland, as we discover ever-new aspects of this World Heritage area the choice of how to embrace it is yours.
Our guides can help you better understand the unique ecosystems, wildlife and rich local history. We don’t do schedules, we simply inspire and realise what you imagine to be the perfect experience - so every trip with us is as unique as the people on board.
The variety of experiences range from kayaking and paddleboarding, shore excursions , hunting, fishing and seafood collecting to SCUBA and free diving as well as photography and bird watching.
You can charter the boat and choose your own dates and friends or make new friends on one of our ‘join-a-group' adventures.
Multi-day Adventure Cruise in Fiordland, 55 Fergus Square, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Nearest airport is Te Anau - Manapouri which connects to Queenstown Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coaches to Queenstown, Invercargill or Dunedin regularly leave from either Te Anau or Manapouri town centres.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Truely remote and only accessible by helicopter, float plane or boat.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,500.00 - $3,900.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Helicopter transfer charges to and from the vessel.