1 / 6
Spend a fascinating half-day exploring picturesque and historic Quail Island by taking Black Cat Cruises Quail Island ferry - a short 15 minute ferry ride from Lyttelton.
The island's scenic walkway passes by shipwrecks, a former leper colony and a former quarantine station used by the early European settlers. The Antarctica explorers, Scott and Shackleton, trained their sled dogs and ponies there.
Today the island is home to native birds including the fantail, kingfisher, silvereye and many sea birds. The ferry leaves from Lyttelton Harbour, just 15 minutes’ drive from Christchurch CBD.
Quail Island Ferries (Black Cat Cruises), B Jetty, Lyttelton, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8841, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Check our website for the latest timetable information www.blackcat.co.nz
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- under 5 year olds are free
- Más información sobre precios:
- No bookings required. Just turn up at B Jetty on the Lyttelton Harbour. pay onboard the boat - cash only.