1 / 5
Situated at the top of Queenstown Hill, the impressive and unobstructed view from Queenscliff is never-ending; taking in the stunning colours of Lake Wakatipu and the commanding outline of Cecil and Walter Peaks and the Remarkables mountain range.
This centrally located, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home boasts a sophisticated and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto a large deck with BBQ. Or relax in the bubbling outdoor spa pool with a glass of local wine while immersed in the panoramic views. The double car internal access garage has a drying room and ski storage, plus plenty of room to store bikes. Complimentary use of golf clubs at the property.
Only a 10 minute walk down Queenstown Hill to town centre.
Queenscliff, 2/48 Belfast Terrace, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 5pm office hours; on-call 24/7
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minute drive to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 mins walking, 5 mins driving
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$900.00 - $1,300.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $150 spa pool fee (if you wish to use it)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Rates are inclusive of GST. 25% deposit due to confirm booking. Seasonal rates and minimum night stays required dependent on time of the year.