1 / 3
If you want a challenging "real New Zealand" trekking experience, this is without a doubt "THE" trek to do in Mount Aspiring National Park. This challenging four day hike takes you from ancient beech forest to alpine meadows and over mountain passes. Surrounded by glacier covered peaks and waterfalls, this area is so spectacular, it is designated a World Heritage Area.
* Your experienced qualified guide.
* All camping equipment and accommodation in our private camps which means you're only required to carry a light day pack.
* All trip related meals and energy foods catered to any dietary requirement.
* A scenic flight into the Mt Aspiring National Park.
* Small, personal groups.
Rabbit Pass, 58 McDougall Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9 - 5 - 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour from Queenstown airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Our office is directly across the road form the bus terminal in Wanaka
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 hour drive
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,825.00 - $3,050.00|