1 / 2
The abundance of wild trout in the mighty Tongariro River is incomparable. The wilderness section of the upper river, with its cold, crystal clear natural pools and runs, provides December 1st to May 31st angling isolation as well as large numbers of quality fighting fish which can be caught nymphing, downstream fishing, or on dry fly, Raft-fishing trips can be made to suit every angler's specific needs.
Experienced guides are available to help locate and net your first fat taupo rainbow.Most of the upper river however can only be reached by kayak or raft. 750NZD for 1, 2 or 3 people.
Raft Fishing - Tongariro River Rafting, 95 Atirau Rd, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35mins to Taupo Airport or 5 mins from Helipad or Float Plane landing
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 mins to National coach drop off
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Turangi town or 35 mins from Taupo.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Licence fee, 750NZD Price is for 1-3 adults.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Terms & Conditions Adventure activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware that no operator can absolutely guarantee their safety. Tongariro River Rafting cannot be held responsible for injury and loss or damage to personal property if you fail to follow our instructions. To ensure safety, Tongariro River Rafting reserves the right to cancel or alter a rafting/kayaking trip due to adverse weather or river conditions, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness. There will be no credit refund if a participant is excluded from rafting/kayaking due to being under the influence or alcohol or drugs. There is also no credit refund if a confirmed booking is not taken up, unless Tongariro River Rafting cancels the trip. All prices are quoted in NZD and are currently valid from 01 Oct 2010 until 01 Oct 2013. Tongariro River Rafting is not responsible for refunding any deposits made in advance to booking agents.