1 / 12
River Rats Raft and Kayak are one of New Zealand’s most professional and well-known rafting companies. They have over 35 years experience in providing customers with quality adventures. They pride themselves on their safety first culture and attention to detail.
Rafting on Kaituna (Grade 5) Awesome with a 7 metre waterfall, Wairoa (Grade 5) Wild (dates available on request), Rangitaiki (Grade 3-4) Adventurous, fun & beautifully scenic and Rangitaiki (Grade 2) Scenic and great for families.
Sledging Trips on the lower Kaituna River.
Kayaking freedom hire or guided tours. Paddle to a secluded beach,enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat or try and find the secret glow worm cave.
River Rats Raft & Kayak, Hangar 14S, 837 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua Airport, Te Ngae, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office hours: 7:30am - 10pm, 7 days. Departures 7 days a week. Limited Tours Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- iver Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is on the grounds of Rotorua International and Domestic Airport (1 minute walk from main terminal)
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 15 minutes from the main Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 15 minutes from central Rotorua
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$35.00 - $149.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child rate for the Rangitaiki Scenic River Grade 2 Only which can take as young as 5 years old.