1 / 6
We have two options for tours:
Groups - seated farm chat about how our farm is run, robotic shed tour and tastings of products from our dairy farm cooperative. You will be able to stand right by the robots and have up close viewing. You may have curious cows coming up for a pat or cows enjoying themselves with a hairbrush and massage on the automated brush. $20 per person (minimum 6 people or flat charge of $120). Generally lasting around 90 minutes+ although we can accommodate any time frame.
Individuals or small groups - A fully guided tour of robotic shed and cow milking. Around 45 minutes. $60 minimum charge or $15 per person 4+ people. We donate a portion of tour and book sales to our two local, rural primary schools.
Robotic Dairy Farm Tours - Manawatu, Bunnythorpe, New Zealand, Bunnythorpe, Manawatu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daylight hours. Tours must be pre-arranged.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6km to Palmerston North Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 8km to Feilding coach terminal, 11km to Palmerston North coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 11km to Palmerston North Square, 8km to Feilding
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$15.00 - $60.00|
(16 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children are welcome, although must be fully supervised by their parent/caregiver. While we endeavour to hold tours year around, as we are a small family operated farm there are some busy times of the year that we may not be able to hold tours - please enquire. Visits MUST be pre booked AT LEAST TWO DAYS in advance.