1 / 10
Ranked #1 Outdoor Activity in Rotorua on TripAdvisor, this is an adventure you don’t want to miss. Down-to-earth experienced kiwi guides will lead your group of no more than 10, through a lush forest canopy via a network of zip lines, swing bridges, walking trails and tree top platforms.
Learn about the Canopy Tours conservation efforts and the rare & remarkable native birds found in the forest as you weave between 1000-year-old trees and zip line up to high above the canopy.
This is a thrilling yet deeply moving adventure in an untouched New Zealand environment. A Rotorua Canopy Tour is the perfect mix of fun and excitement along with plenty of opportunities to slow down and appreciate the magnificent native forest.
Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3015, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00am-8pm (October-April) , 8.00am - 6.00pm (May-September)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes by vehicle
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes by vehicle
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our base is 5 minutes to the CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$149.00 - $219.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$119.00 - $189.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rotorua Canopy Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour if conditions deem it unsafe to operate. Unfortunately we can not take customers who weigh more than 120kg. Children must be at least 6 years of age to come on the Original Canopy Tour, and 10 years of age to come on the Ultimate Canopy Tour.