1 / 8
Gain an insight into the Ecology and Conservation of New Zealand’s native species while enjoying this relaxed walk with friendly, knowledgeable guides. This is great for all ages and has something for everyone! Get close to rare Weka. See or hear other birds like tui, warblers, fantails & fernbirds. Learn about native plants and their uses. Hunt for Weta (the gentle giants of the insect world). Understand the conservation challenges facing native wildlife and what we are doing to protect it.
Walks last 2 hours and we specialise in small groups (maximum 8). Every ticket sold contributes to our Conservation Project.
Our private Forest and Kiwi Conservation Area is only 2.5 km from Russell, in the beautiful Bay of Islands.
Russell Nature Walks - Ecology Walk, 6080 Russell Whakapara Road, Russell, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daily at 10am and at other times by arrangement
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 km from Bay of Islands Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minute ferry trip to Paihia.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2.5km from Russell
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children): $135. 10% Discount for groups of 4 or more adults. We can arrange transport for an additional charge.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our walks are suitable for most fitness levels but there are steps. Please wear shoes (not jandals) and clothing appropriate for the weather.