1 / 7
Step aboard, explore Lake Taupō, and discover its natural beauty and hidden wonders on New Zealand's only commercial electric sail boat. 100% emissions free, noise free and sustainable.
Leave your cares and the shoreline behind and set sail across the crystal-blue waters of Lake Taupō. Investigate the hidden bays and dramatic coastline as you enjoy stunning vistas guarded by majestic mountains, enduring witnesses to Taupō’s volcanic past. Explore the culture, history, and sustainability of the region as you voyage to the Māori Rock Carvings at Mine Bay. Listen to old legends and engaging stories. Sit back and relax or jump in and learn to sail.
Fully licenced or BYO
Up to 4 trips per day
Sail Barbary Eco Sailing - Lake Taupo, Berths 9 & 10, Redoubt Street, Taupo Boat Harbour, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Maori Rock Carvings Cruise Departs 10.30am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm & 7.30pm (evening cruises summer only)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 block from Taupo central bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 block from Taupo city center
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$49.00 - $54.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$29.00 - $54.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- You can also purchase Sail Barbary Gift Vouchers - see our website for details and to purchase. As is normally the case with group tours, a minimum number of bookings are required in order for a tour to be financially viable and have a pleasant group atmosphere. In the event that adequate numbers cannot be achieved, it may be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer the nearest possible alternative date or trip time (or a full refund of monies paid).