1 / 9
Departing from the beachfront helipad in Paihia the "Hole in the Rock" flight heads across Russell with views over to Opua and surrounds before tracking along the stunning peninsula coastline to Cape Brett and it’s lighthouse where you will experience an exciting turn to fly around the Hole in the Rock.
The return portion of the flight flys directly over the main islands of the area with birds eye views of their white sandy beaches, inviting turquoise waters and some of the luxurious private residences. Coming into land you will fly past the Waitangi Treaty grounds and Paihia township.
Consider also the "Coastal Discovery" scenic flight, an extended flight path with views of more remote areas of Cape Brett and the Bay of Islands.
Salt Air Bay of Islands Helicopter Scenic Flights, Salt Air Helipad, Marsden Road, Paihia, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am to 6.30pm (Oct to Apr), 8.30am to 5.00pm (May to Sep)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 20 minutes drive to Kerikeri airprot
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 minute walk to coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are located in the centre of Paihia on the waterfront
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$260.00 - $915.00|