1 / 6
Salt Air is renowned for it's half day fly / drive adventure to the Cape Reinga region by aeroplane. A popular and fantastic way to explore the very top of New Zealand it includes return scenic flights over 90 mile beach and the east coast plus a 2.5hr vehicle tour in the area.
This tour consists of an initial 45-minute scenic flight heading up to the west coast and 90 mile beach before landing at the private airstrip.
The tour guide will meet the plane to begin the vehicle tour visiting Cape Reinga lighthouse, Tapotupotu Bay and Te Paki Giant sand dunes for sand tobgganning.
The return 1-hour scenic flight down the stunning east coast is a true highlight of the tour taking in remote white sandy beaches, harbours and the Bay of Islands.
Salt Air - Cape Reinga Fly/Drive Tour , 218 Wiroa Road, Kerikeri, Northland, 0293, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am to 6.30pm, 7 days (October to April), 8.30am to 5pm (May to September).
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Cape Reinga Tour departs from Kerikeri airport. Complimentary transfers are included if staying in the Paihia area.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Price range based on shared trips, quotes provided for private tours