1 / 3
A scenic flight will take you out to the most remote fiords where you’ll land and your host will free dive for crayfish, kina and paua. Dive with your guide and be taught the art of catching your own crayfish and paua, or float above while filling the catch bag. You will learn how to select the right crayfish based on gender and overall condition, before flying back through the fiords to cook your catch at a Fiordland surf & turf feast accompanied by your choice of fine local wines.
Your host Nathan is a Kiwi through and through & knows every inch of Fiordland. He has worked around the world guiding, hunting, fly fishing, black marlin & bluefin tuna fishing. There’s no better person to have in your corner if you want to explore Fiordland.
Salt+Earth Free Dive Crayfishing, 93 Dusky Street, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 hrs from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- To Door (dependent on supplier)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 mins walk from centre of Te Anau, 1 min by car
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$3,890.00 - $8,535.00|
- Restricción de edad: