1 / 2
The terrain is flat, the biking is easy and the scenery is stunning. If you’re up for it, hiring a bike from us and spending the day cycling between vineyards is one of the best ways to take in the beauty of Marlborough. Your hire includes pick up and drop off from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation (charge for Picton pick up). We provide good quality bikes, helmets and a wine map with our recommendations on where to go, what to drink and where to eat. Pick up from your accommodation in at 9.30am and we drop you back about 5pm.
Our base at the Vines Village is within 3km of over a dozen wineries. We have safe off-road parking, bathrooms and an on-site café where you can pick up a picnic lunch or a drink before your adventure begins.
Self Guided Biking Wine Tour , 193 Rapaura Rd, Rapaura, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 km from Blenheim airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 12km from Blenheim bus / train terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 12km from Blenheim
Precios y condiciones
(10 años o menos)
|$20.00 - $30.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Charges will vary according to bike type hired.