1 / 2
Single Track Mind is a great excuse to escape from the city and enjoy four days that are all about the biking.
With a focus on scenic and cross country mountain biking we ride on a variety of single-track in rolling high country farmland, pine forest and lush native bush including the famous Rameka Tracks and some other gems we know around Nelson and Golden Bay. A mixture of natural and purpose built tracks offer us everything from grunty grunts, rolling, flowy descents, technical creek crossings and rocks and roots.
We spend our days riding through the spectacular scenery and fantastic tracks which Nelson and Golden Bay are famous for, finishing each day in our pick of the region’s guesthouses and lodges.
Single Track Mind - MTB Adventure, 170 Washington Road, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 400m from Bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Town centre
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Bike hire $250 single supplement $250
- Más información sobre precios:
- Escape Adventures Booking Terms and Conditions – New Zealand Please carefully read the terms and conditions that all bookings are subject to: 1. THE COMPANY ESCAPE ADVENTURES (hereafter called “the company” or “we”) accepts bookings for NZ all tours as listed in its current publications subject to the following conditions. 2. Returning the booking form accepts these conditions on behalf of himself or herself and all other named persons on the booking form and represents that he or she is authorised to accept these conditions on behalf of such others. All named persons on the booking form, or if only one person is named, such person/s are hereinafter called “the client”. 3. THE CONTRACT. No contract shall exist between the company and the client until the deposit and completed booking form has been received by the company, and the company have confirmed the booking to the client or the clients travel agent. 4. PAYMENT. The balance of the tour fare must be paid 4 weeks prior to the departure for all tours, as specified when booking, otherwise the company may treat the booking as being cancelled by the client. For your protection, when your payment is received by the company it will be placed in a trust account until the due departure date. 5. AMENDMENTS. Any requested changes or amendments received less than 8 weeks before departure of the original booking will incur an amendment fee of USD$20. All requests for amendments must be made in writing and signed by the client, and take effect from the date received by the company. 6. CANCELLATION. Should a client wish to cancel a booking, the cancellation will take effect from the date written notification is received by the company. The applicable cancellation charges are as follows; a. 4 weeks or more before departure- deposit forfeited. b. Less than 4 weeks before departure – 75% of tour price forfeited. c. Less than 2 weeks before departure or after departure – 100% of tour price forfeited. The company reserves the right to cancel a tour prior to departure. Should this occur we will offer alternative arrangements or a full refund of the money paid by the client. The company will not be liable to compensate you for incidental expenses incurred as a result of your booking.7. CONVEYANCE OF THE CLIENT. The conveyance of the client, his or her luggage and personal property during the tour by any carrier, other than the company, is subject to the terms and conditions of such carrier, and if by the company, these conditions. If the fulfillment of the tour is rendered impossible, illegal, or in the company’s opinion inadvisable, due to circumstances beyond the company’s reasonable control the company may at any time cancel the remainder of the tour or section of it or modify any tour itinerary or route as it sees fit. The client shall be bound by any cancellations or alterations made under the provisions of this clause and shall not be entitled to recover any sum paid by him or her unless the whole be cancelled prior to commencement. The final decision on the itinerary and the conduct of the tour will be taken by the tour leader and will be in the interests of the tour group as a whole. The client will accept the decisions of the tour leader as appointed by or on behalf of the company. 8. PRICES. Prices quoted were correct at the time of printing. However as external factors may affect the exchange rates, transportation, taxes, operational and administrative costs, we reserve the right to increase the price up to the date of departure. If after departure additional expenses are incurred through delay, accident or disruption of any advertised schedules beyond the control of the company, such expense must be borne by the client. 9. SUITABILITY. If the company considers the client as unsuitable for a tour it may in its absolute discretion cancel such clients booking or decline to carry the client further. 10. RISKS. Whilst the company will take all reasonable precautions to provide for the clients safety and comfort, the client accepts that these tours and optional activities carry inherent risks and any client wanting to participate in such activities must be able to assume this risk. The client must be in good health. Neither the company nor its servants or its agents shall be liable for the personal injury, damage or loss including consequential loss to any client howsoever caused including personal injury caused or contributed by the company’s servants, agents or independent contractor whether under New Zealand or Foreign law. 11. COMPLAINTS. If the client has any complaint about the tour booked he/she should first bring this to the attention of the tour leader. If at the end of the tour the client feels that his/her complaint has not been properly dealt with the client must notify the company in writing within 30 days of the completion of the tour. 12. BROCHURE. Information given in all brochures, leaflets and advertising is given in good faith by the company at the time of print, but unless specifically stated, shall not form any part of the contract. 13. LAW. The contract of which these conditions form a part is to be governed and construed according to the laws of New Zealand. No persons or organizations has any authority to change or alter any of the above conditions, information or itineraries on our behalf.