1 / 10
Tick off Tandem Skydiving from your ‘Must Do New Zealand Experience’ list with Skydive Southern Alps and get the best of both worlds near Queenstown – the Adventure capital of New Zealand. You’ll enjoy a birds’ eye view of our breathtaking “The Lord of the Rings” scenery plus an adrenaline rush that will kick start a brand new addiction.
Enjoy complimentary transport from Queenstown to the head of Lake Wakatipu where our Glenorchy dropzone is located amongst dramatic alpine vistas. For those after the unique combination of heart pumping adrenaline amidst steep mountain peaks, this is the place to satisfy your Tandem Skydive desire.
9,000ft, 12,000ft and 15,000ft skydive options.Photos and Videos of your experience available at the drop zone
Skydive Southern Alps (formerly Skydive Paradise), Glenorchy Airfield, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9350, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- We operate 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day), weather permitting
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Glenorchy is located at the head of Lake Wakatipu, just 45 minutes from Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$289.00 - $439.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Spectators are welcome at our Glenorchy dropzone. Your friends or family can come along for just $35 . Photography packages available at the Dropzone
- Más información sobre precios:
- If you weigh over 95kgs please refer to our FAQ on our website or contact us before booking. Weather dependent activity Under 18 year olds need signed parental/guardian permission.