1 / 4
In amongst the pine trees of the Ben Lomond Reserve, Queenstown Bike Park boasts over 30km of tracks and a longest run of 6km. A 450 metre vertical rise via the Skyline Gondola gives riders easy access to one of New Zealand's best mountain bike parks.
Attach your mountain bike to your Gondola cabin at the Skyline Queenstown base and enjoy the leisurely uphill Gondola ride before detaching your bike and taking on the legendary challenges of the Queenstown Bike Park!
Skyline Queenstown offers a range of Gondola assisted bike passes, from half day to multi-day passes and season passes.
Skyline Queenstown | Mountain Biking , Brecon Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to dusk
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes drive from the Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walking distance to Queenstown Central
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$45.00 - $849.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$30.00 - $399.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child is 5-14 years and must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian (18 yrs or older) MTB passes not available to children under 5 years. MTB access will be closed at certain times of the season at Skyline's descretion, please see our website for full details. Access to bikers may be limited during gondola peak times of 5-6.30pm Skyline will take no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to bike or rider