1 / 6
Imagine running down a slope, the wind in your face and with every step you take your whole body becomes lighter and lighter until, quite magically, you take flight.
Watch in awe as a panorama unfolds before you – mountainous ancient pillars of rock, powerful winding rivers, and glistening tranquil lakes.
The feeling of weightlessness, sheer exhilaration and wonder that come with hang-gliding and paragliding is an unparalleled experience.
Skytrek flies all year round, summer and winter. Fly with one of our experienced qualified pilots. Our courtesy coach picks you up from town and takes you out to 'Coronet Peak'. Allow 1.5 hours.
Established since 1992, Skytrek has flown more than 42,000 people.
Skytrek Tandem Hang Gliding & Paragliding, 26b Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 8pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Our pickup point is a 10 minute drive from Queenstown airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Our pickup point is a 1 minute walk from the coach terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The launch area is a 20 min drive from town.
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Max weight paragliding 120 kg. Max weight hang gliding 100 kg.