1 / 4
Come hunt with us in beautiful New Zealand. The Spey Creek Trophy Hunting ranch offers an exclusive opportunity to hunt in a naturally controlled environment. We specialize in free-range and game estate trophy hunting for red stag, tahr, fallow, elk and chamois, and invite you to make the journey to our private ranch in Kaikoura so you can experience firsthand why a day at our “office” is really just a day in paradise.
You’ll find that quality and customer service is our number one objective. We make it a point to personally guide our guests and ensure that all of their needs are being met. Spey Creek is proud of its zero waste policy and sustainable environmental practice.
Spey Creek Trophy Hunting, 540 Spey Forrest Road, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hours to Christchurch. We offer a pick up service.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 hour to Kaikoura
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Kaikoura is aproximately 1 hours drive
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$6,000.00 - $25,000.00|
- Otros cargos:
- We personalise every trip so prices vary. There is a daily rate plus trophy fees
- Más información sobre precios:
- Every trip is tailored to the clients needs therefore individual quotes are necessary. A deposit is required at the time of the booking and all remaining costs are to be paid in full 30 days before the hunt is taken.