1 / 10
Stand Up Takapuna owner Mark Jackson is a professional Stand Up Paddler who has won the famous Maui to Molokai paddle board race the Maui Canoe and Kayak Club SUP Series and his division in the NZ State Beach Series at Takapuna.
We offer rentals, lessons and tours from Takapuna to Omaha and Mission Bay. We can teach ALL ages and have taught the 2011 French Rugby Team the NZ Mystics and been in a B.B.C.T.V documentary. We have licensed ISA instructors that can teach 1 on 1 or do corporate events up to 40 people. We guarantee to get you paddling on your first lesson or it's free. Our SUP equipment is first class Jimmy Lewis from Maui Hawaii. Lessons start from $35. Call 0220 PADDLE & Walk On Water with us.
StandUp Takapuna and Stand Up Matakana, The Strand, Takapuna, North Shore, Auckland, 0740, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30.7 km from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 14 km from Auckland Central Business District
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$35.00 - $70.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Family Package Special. A group of 4 or more. 1 hour guided tour / lesson $99.00 Corporate Package Special group of 10 or more 1 hr guided tour / lesson $299.00