1 / 14
The large, open plan living, dining and kitchen area features all the mod cons a family could need including a six seating dining table, fully equipped kitchen, large sofas plus separate TV 'snug'.
Savour the stunning views from the large balcony spanning the property or on the outdoor decking complete with log fire and barbecue, plus seating for six.
The villa has three equal sized bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom has its own private decking with seating. The property features central heating throughout, ensuring you stay toasty during winter. There is also plenty of storage to keep skis/bikes and covered parking.
Star Lane Holiday Home, 9 Star Lane, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5.4 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1.8 km
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$750.00 - $1,000.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bond - Please note that a bond is required which is equal to 1 nights accommodation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. This bond will be refunded once a full property exit check has been done and upon confirmation that there is no excessive cleaning required, excessive rubbish to be removed or any damages to the property. Minimum stay - 5 nights - from the 20th of December through to the 5th of January