1 / 19
Stewart Island Lodge is New Zealand’s southernmost lodge situated just a five minute walk from the village at Halfmoon Bay. The Lodge garden is home to many native birds, including kaka (native parrots). The Bed and Breakast has commanding views over Halfmoon Bay and across the ocean.
- King / twin rooms, each with ensuite and bath
- Tea/coffee making facilities in each bedroom
- Extensive gardens
- Bird watching
- Continental breakfast included
- Communal lounge with great views over the bay
- Five minutes’ walk to village and restaurants
Stewart Island Lodge, 14 Nichol Road, Halfmoon Bay, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Stewart Island Lodge is closed for the winter months June & July.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Complimentary transfers from Stewart Island Flights depot on Stewart Island
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Stewart Island Lodge is located 5 minutes walk from the centre of Oban (township of Stewart Island). Complimentary transfers from Oban ferry terminal.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$235.00 - $295.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Off peak rates: 1 Aug - 30 Nov, 1 Apr - 31 May. Peak rates: 1 Dec - 31 Mar
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2016 – 30 September 2018) and are on a per room/per night basis. Booking is only confirmed when Stewart Island Lodge receives guest names and full payment. Guests to reconfirm 48 hours prior to arrival. Stewart Island Lodge is closed for winter (June & July). If cancelling or amending a booking, a full refund will only be granted when Stewart Island Lodge receives notification at least 5 days prior to arrival.