1 / 12
Throughout the trip, this Farmland of 1,500 acres (600 hectare) may display its unique array of semi-wild animals such as wild goats, turkeys, pheasants, black swans, Canadian geese and fellow deer.
We offer two different treks everyday:
Two hour trek incl. rustic picnic
Enjoy a guided trek across our spirited land, amongst endless picturesque sights. You are guaranteed a breathtaking hill-top view and a rustic picnic including homemade German style bread and a cold drink.
One hour trek including rounding up cattle
Look forward to getting to know our farm on the horses´ back and be involved in our daily routine of rounding up the cattle for their afternoon milking.
So what are you waiting for? Let's saddle up!
Stone Hill Horse Trek, 156 Perrott Rd, Putaruru, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Monday - Sunday 9:30 - 3:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30km to Te Awamutu, Cambridge, Putaruru; 70-90km to Taupo/Rotorua
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$65.00 - $150.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Bring your own horse! Prefer riding your own horse? No worries! Choose one of the trek options and bring up to five friends and horses.
- Más información sobre precios:
- For the health and wellbeing of our horses and client safety we have a rider weight limit of 90 kg.