1 / 6
Affordable private & small group lessons are designed for you to get the most out of your session in a very safe & fun environment. Lessons include wetsuit & surf board hire, demonstrations plus a photo of you. You will not only learn how to stand up, but the essential skill to understand how your body performance effects your surfing.
I am with you in the waves to give you immediate instructions & feedback, in German if preferred. Whether private lesson or shared adventure with friends or family (up to 4 students) your surf lesson will be loaded with fun & action, becoming an unforgettable memory of your holiday.
Surf Lessons in Mount Maunganui, Marine Parade/ Taystreet and Omanu Beach, Mount Maunganui, Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Mo - Sun 08:00 - 20:00
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 4.5 km from Tauranga Airport (10 min. drive), 220 km south east of Auckland (3h drive)
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Tauranga Central: 7km (12min. drive), Mount Maunganui (10 Salisbury Ave): 2km (2min. drive),
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Local bus services stop close to the beach where we surf! 2-5 min. drive from Mount Maunganui Downtown, 10-15 min. drive from Tauranga City
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$60.00 - $90.00|
- Otros cargos:
- You will get a (digital) photo of you for free.
- Más información sobre precios:
- You must be 10+ years old, able to swim and be in a good health condition. The Surf spot for your lesson (between Main Beach and Omanu Beach) in Mount Maunganui, will be chosen by the Instructor to gather best conditions for beginners.