1 / 5
The Rotorua Lakes are a treasured asset or taonga to the local Maori and there is no better way to experience them than on New Zealands ONLY genuine WW2 landing crafts.
Visit 4 lakes and splashdown onto 3. Hear in-depth commentary on culture, ecology, history and more. Learn about the multitude of conversational efforts, the Tikitapu scenic reserve and Okareka bird sanctuary. Travel to the sacred Lake Rotokakahi. The Buried Village, and the magnificent Lake Tarawera at the base of the volcanic domes of Mt Tarawera. You'll also get the chance to disembark the Duck at Tarawera to enjoy a small walk and get some memorable photos.
This is a two hour tour that is suitable for all ages and backgrounds.
Rotorua Duck Tours - Tarawera and Lakes Eco-Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer - October through April 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 2.15pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- We are a only scenic 15 minute drive from the Rotorua International Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Family Rate for 2 adults and 2 children is $225