1 / 12
Looking for things to do in Taupo? Come along on our most popular kayak trip to the famous Mine Bay Maori Rock Carvings on Lake Taupo. Other popular trips include kayaking to The Squeeze, gentle floats down the Waikato River (great for families!), relaxing evening paddles on the lake, kayak fishing tours and overnight kayak trips. Ask about our motorized kayaks, the very first kayaking company in NZ to offer them.
We also have fully guided mountain biking, walks, fishing & hunting for individuals, small or large groups, from beginner to experienced kayakers/mountain bikers. Our trips range from 2 hours, 1/2 day to overnight expeditions.
Get in touch with us and we'll help you customise your very own adventure.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures , 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daylight hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$65.00 - $400.00|
- Otros cargos:
- pricing varies dependant on product, and additional extras or exclusive options, please contact for further indepth pricing structures.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Individual bookings: special offers vary during the year. Wholesale/group bookings: by negotiation.