1 / 4
As we tour the village our Maori guide explains the history of the tribe where for over 200 years the Tuhourangi/Ngati Wahiao have lived.
See the world-famous Pohutu Geyser erupt up to 30 meters, boiling mud, & hot pools, thermal vents, a wonderful steaming volcanic landscape.
Surrounded by boiling mud, hot pools, thermal vent. A surreal steaming volcanic landscape. See traditional Maori dance, song, and fearsome Haka.
Our tour includes a visit to Mount Maunganui's & NZ's best surf beach, visit a kiwifruit orchard, explore Rotorua’s lakefront, hotspots, and highlights. We drive past stunning scenery, lush dairy farms, Pine plantations, lakes, and awesome waterfalls. We return you to your ship on time on board well before sailing hour.
Tauranga Scenic Tours , 59 Inverness Drive, Pyes Pa, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3112, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8 am - 8 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 km
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- .5 km
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Contract – Once full payment is received this is deemed a legal and binding contract between Tauranga Scenic Tours and yourself. Pricing – Prices quoted are in NZD and include all taxes. A 50 % deposit is required to confirm the booking. Balance of payment must be made 30 days prior to tour date or booking within 30 days prior to tour date full payment required. When the deposit is paid, the quoted price is fixed against any further price increases. Payment – Payment can be made via Bookit