1 / 6
Nestled on an elevated site in the foothills that hug Te Awanga, with views down through our 42 acres of vines, across the Te Awanga basin and out to the wide blue Pacific Ocean.
Our home in the Bay, with it’s sea views and salty air, is reminiscent of a New Zealand summer spent at the bach (holiday home). Chill, take your time and taste your way across the full range of Te Awanga Wines.
Our platters are built to accompany the wine and the views and are made up of fresh locally grown produce. Once a month during summer, Te Awanga Estate hosts the Sunday Sessions with live music from local artists on our front lawn. While away the afternoon listening to the beats and enjoying the wines - summer in Hawke’s Bay doesn’t get much better.
Te Awanga Estate Cellar Door, 376 Parkhill Road (or access via Clifton Road - look for the sign), Te Awanga, Te Awanga, Hawkes Bay, 4172, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Check our website for seasonal opening hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25km to airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 8km to Clive Coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 18km to town. Easy access from Hawke's Bay cycle trail
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- A tasting fee applies to all wine tastings - this is reimbursed if you make a purchase