1 / 4
Te Hana Te Ao Marama will provide you with an authentic Marae style of living in a modern architectural context. The Marae is available for overnight stays, educational ventures, group tours, hui events, weddings and conferences. In accordance with Marae communal traditions, manuhiri (guests) sleep on separate mattresses arranged inside the carpeted comfort of the Marae wharenui (living room).The Marae is fully serviced, as such all meals and refreshments are prepared by our experienced, trained Marae kai mahi (staff). We take care of everything; the planning, the food, the cooking and waiting staff. Just sit back and enjoy our hospitality.
Te Hana Te Ao Marama , 317 State Highway One, Te Hana , Wellsford, Auckland, 0940, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open 7 days Monday - Sunday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour 27 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus stops directly outside Te Hana Te Ao Marama
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes to nearest town, 1 hour North of Auckland City
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$70.00 - $85.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum of 10ppl, a deposit is required prior to the confirmation of your booking, group booking discounts may apply Rates are in NZD and inclusive of 15% GST. Rates are subject to change without notice.