The farmstay is newly built and has all the comforts of a home. The two bedrooms (one with queen bed and the other with two King singles) each have a bathroom. One bathroom is accessible for wheelchairs and the other has a claw foot bath. The lounge has a Woodsman wooduburner, the dining table has six chairs and the kitchen is well equipped. A tub and washing machine are situated in an alcove in the hall. The ramp, with drive-on access, allows wheelchairs accessibility. The large concrete courtyard, which has all-day sun, has chairs for relaxing and table for outside dining. The farmstay is situated at Te Horo Equestrian Centre which has ponies, horses, pet sheep and cows. Guest can bring their pets (or horses) to holiday with them.
Te Horo Farmstay - Self Catered, 737 State Highway One, Te Horo, Otaki, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- One hour to Wellington airport. One hour to Palmerston North airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Waikanae 7 kms
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 mins to Otaki, Paraparaumu. 6 mins to Waikanae
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$80.00 - $110.00||$60.00 - $75.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $50 cleaning fee per stay
- Más información sobre precios:
- Mid-week special offers apply. No parties, smoking. Visiting animals on the farm please do not enter paddocks.