1 / 6
There are several cultural experiences in Aotearoa offering genuine Maori culture. What makes us special is our philosophy to interact with you up close and personal. We call this "whanaungatanga" (sharing the love). We will make you part of our family. "Te Ahi Kaa Whare" hangi dinner & show now open for our summer season - Learn about our heritage treasures.
Guided Walks by booking - 10am onwards Mon to Thurs (2hrs) $49.
Take a walk to this iconic NZ/Aotearoa location with our local Maori guide “Snow” who grew up in this area. He will share stories and information with you. From a karakia (prayer/chant) to explaining the name “Huka” or a local legend of first discovery. Snow is one of the few locals who can tell you the "real" stories.
The Haka Shop Ltd, Watene Lane - Te Ahi Kaa Whare, Nukuhau, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Maori Cultural Experience, Weaving Workshop & Guided Walks -Bookings Essential
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8 km to Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2kms to coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Te Ahi Kaa Whare is 1.8km to town.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$49.00 - $89.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$24.00 - $44.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability (we will be in touch within 3 working days to confirm). Our performance team are mobile too, so can come to your venue to welcome and perform for you and your guests such as Community events, conferences wedding etc. Personalised packages available for performances POA Hangi Dinner & Show - Summer season Dec 2018-Feb 2019 - $89 Guided walks to Huka Falls- from 1-2 hour- $49 Maori Weaving workshop- 3-hour duration - make a mini kete (basket).