This 4-hour tailored tour includes:
• View the breath-taking panorama of Queenstown and the Wakatipu Basin from two mountain lookouts and hear about how this stunning landscape came to be.
• Watch the brave and crazy souls throwing themselves from the old Kawarau Bridge, the world’s original bungy site.
• Stop off for a wine tasting at an award winning winery.
• Visit Arrowtown with its old-world charm, fantastic shopping and golden history.
• Morning or afternoon tea break at a hand-picked local café.
• Visit Skippers Saddle for views into the famous scenic canyon and snow covered Southern Alps beyond.
• Fossick for gold on the banks of one of the world’s richest gold-bearing rivers and learn about the cultural history of the area.