1 / 2
1 / 10
The National Aquarium of New Zealand, stretching along Napier’s Marine Parade like a huge stingray, is home to a range of rich and diverse saltwater, freshwater and land animal exhibits from New Zealand and around the world. The 1.5 million litre Oceanarium showcases the many and varied aquatic species that exist in the adjacent Hawke Bay. The kiwi, tuatara and penguin enclosures provide an insight into New Zealand's most precious species. Book a Close Encounters with the world famous Little Penguins where you can hand feed them and learn about the rehabilitation work undertaken at the National Aquarium. Open every day (except Christmas Day) from 9am - 5pm.
The National Aquarium of New Zealand, 546 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open every day except Christmas Day, 9am - 5pm (last entry 4.30pm).
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 - 15 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$16.50 - $23.00|
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Additional charges for Close Encounters, guided tours and educational sessions apply.
- Más información sobre precios:
- These rates apply to general admission, self guided tours only. Pricing is valid from 1 July 2019 until 30 June 2020 and is subject to change. Close Encounters and other Aquarium services require advance booking with rates and conditions available on request.