1 / 3
The Rocks Homestay B&B borders Paparoa National Park and faces out across the Tasman sea.
Each of our three ensuite guest rooms has its own conservatory. Two have queen sized beds while the third has two single beds.
The upstairs deck runs around three sides of the house providing fantastic views of the sea and coastline.
The dining area has windows to the ceiling which look out to the Paparoa National Park with its dense rainforest and high limestone cliffs.
Free Internet & Wi-Fi are available for guest use. All guestrooms are heated and air conditioned. There is tea and coffee making equipment in each room.
The Rocks Homestay B&B, 33 Hartmount Place, Te Miko, Punakaiki, West Coast, 7871, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Check-in 3pm onwards; check-out 10am
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- About 40 minute drive from Westport Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- About 40 minute drive to either Greymouth or Westport
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$216.00 - $256.00|