1 / 2
The Wharf Hub by the historic Opotiki Wharf (Quay) is an authentic large old villa with high ceilings, yet it also has the modern conveniences that guests appreciate, such as gas heated showers and free fast unlimited wifi.
Glimpses of the river and harbour estuary can be viewed from all bedrooms of the house. The gardens are aesthetically planted with fruit trees and NZ natives for screening. A very typical early New Zealand home.
The shared kitchen dining living area is well equipped with two fridges, gas stove, electric and wood stoves and six seater table. Another food dining BBQ area is in the covered back deck.
Our intention is to offer 'home like' accommodation' that suits many with the added attraction of unique 'Voyages'
The Wharf Hub, 1 High Street, Opotiki, Eastland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Opotiki has a grass runway airport and helicopter landing zone
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk to township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$80.00 - $900.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Accommodation charges
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our Voyages are optional and additional to your accommodation cost of staying at The Wharf Hub