1 / 8
Nestled on the edge of the Whanganui National Park, The Flying Fox offers a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets.
The three self-contained cottages are hand-built from reclaimed materials and comfortably furnished with carefully restored and upcycled items. All linen and tea and coffee supplies are included.
There are also three different Glamping options and the choice of two different campsites. Whatever your preference, you will be guaranteed a warm welcome from husband and wife owners Jane and Kelly.
Catering can be booked or if you choose to self-cater a small shop has basic supplies for anything you may have forgotten to bring. Whilst there is no cell phone reception, free WiFi is available across the site.
The Flying Fox , 3081 Whanganui River Rd, RD6, Koriniti Pa, Whanganui, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office hours 8am - 8pm, owners live on site.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40kms to Whangaui Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 35kms to Intercity bus in Whanganui
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 35kms from Whanganui township
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$15.00 - $120.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children must be supervised at all times.