1 / 8
Set in the middle of a renowned conservation park featuring huge podocarp trees and rare birds, the lodge opened April 2017.
Rooms are a mix of double/twin, triple and dorm rooms (which can be shared by up to four people). 11 rooms have en-suite facilities, and nine rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Guests enjoy healthy, nutritious meals with a focus on tasty, natural ingredients, in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
The off-grid lodge has been designed so guests can experience sustainability in practice, and leave with a greater appreciation of minimising impacts and protecting natural environments.
Group deals available.
Timber Trail Lodge, Kokomiko Road, Pureora Forest Park, Waimiha, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 hours to airport - Hamilton or Rotorua
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 hours - Hamilton, Rotorua or Taupo
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 hour to town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$140.00 - $200.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- A range of special offers are available for groups, alongside all-inclusive packages for multi-night stays.