1 / 4
This exhilarating three-day walk takes you to private hill-country farms, river valleys, native bush, hilltop ridges and the magnificent Tora coastline – and to complete each day, comfortable and stylish rural accommodation and delicious food, carefully prepared with fresh local ingredients by the people who own and farm the land. The walk includes all accommodation, meals, maps, and access to the track. Your luggage is transported each day, so you don't have to carry it with you. One of the best things about the Tora Coastal Walk is its strictly limited numbers. Only 14 people a day are allowed on the one-way track, leaving you free to walk uninterrupted by two-way traffic. Just 30 minutes from Martinborough Wine Village.
Tora Coastal Walk, 298 Tora Road, Tora, Tuturumuri, Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Daily train services from Wellington to Featherston (closest service). There is no public transport service to Tora. You can make arrangements with Rimutaka Shuttles to get you to the Tora Coastal Walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are 35 minutes drive from Martinborough, the nearest town
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- What’s included: Access to the private track Three nights’ accommodation Delicious food for three days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and home baking). This includes an evening meal and dessert on your day of arrival, and lunch on your day of departure. Maps and track guide Daily luggage transportation to each nights’ stay – yes, we carry your luggage for you! Warm rural hospitality