Departing from Shipside, the tour takes us over the harbour bridge, to the City of Tauranga. We pass the old waterfront buildings, now used for cafes and restaurants and a popular destination for visitors and locals alike.
We stop at the Historic Elms Mission Station, dating from the 1830's, this is one of New Zealand's best preserved buildings and was home to the Rev. Brown.
Leaving Tauranga, we head north through the suburb of Bethlehem to the Minden scenic lookout. Sitting high above the coastal plain, you will have a great view of whole area and especially the extensive Tauranga harbour.
We visit Mills Reef, to sample local wines before heading back to the ship via Mt Maunganui Beach and Pilot Bay.
TRG-1 Tauranga Local Sights Half Day Tour, Hangar AS8 - Jean Batten Drive, Tauranga Airport, Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, 3116, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office hours 9-5 Monday to Friday, but contactable by mobile phone 24/7.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 0 kms
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Meet tour at Ship side
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- $20 for under 3's if requiring a seat on coach.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates shown above are for half day tour options, please see our web site or contact us for details of the wide range of products we can offer.