1 / 7
From Te Anau enjoy a coach, cruise and walking experience to Milford Sound and don't miss a thing. Our small groups (max 14 people), knowledgeable guides and National park license allow us to show you all the special places.
On Milford Sound join an extended Nature Cruise to the Tasman Sea with excellent viewing opportunities and plenty of time to see the waterfalls, rainforest, and wildlife.
A walk in Fiordland is a must. Plentiful opportunities are made for you to experience the natural fauna and flora with all your senses. Stay with your nature guide and enjoy short walks through the natural beauty. Or select to walk on the Routeburn Great Walk. Ascend through lush beech forest to an alpine environment with panoramic views.
Trips and Tramps - Milford Sound Coach, Cruise, Walk, Caswell Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.30am - 9.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Accommodation pick ups available from Te Anau
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Infant (0-4 years) $25 charge for seat, car seat available.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please note Fiordland is an alpine area and subject to extreme weather. On the rare occasion adverse weather, road or track conditions may require us to make alternations to or cancel trips.