1 / 5
Alan and Catherine purchased four hectares of bare land with an old house on it in 1978. In an old stable at the back of the property they discovered newspapers dating back to 1893 so the property had age on its side even then.
Gardening was a passion for Alan from an early age with his first collection at 8 years old a spiky group of cacti and succulents. In later years he developed a passion for chrysanthemums and dahlias. The dahlias have remained a lifelong fascination for this gardener.
The New Zealand Gardens Trust awarded Trott’s - six stars and designated it as a NZ Garden of International Significance, Alan was awarded a Queen’s Service Medal in 2017 for his services to horticulture.
Groups of all sizes are welcome!
Trotts Garden, 371 Racecourse Road, Allenton, Ashburton, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Monday - Friday 10.00am - 2.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- To arrange a group visit please contact us on 027 640 4094 or email email@example.com