1 / 3
Make the most of your visit to Zealandia with a guided tour! Enjoy the sights and sounds of Zealandia with an experienced guide who will lead you through the sanctuary valley. Soak up the beautiful scenery while learning more about New Zealand’s unique ecological history.
Twilight Tours provide visitors with insights into the native bird, reptile and plant species that are thriving within the predator proof sanctuary.
Tour highlights: See birds returning to the sanctuary to settle into their nests, the sight of the evening sky, and the changing sounds of birds from day to night and perhaps even experience the first sounds of the nocturnal birds, such as kiwi and ruru (morepork) as they wake.
ZEALANDIA Twilight Tours, 53 Waiapu Road, Karori, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6012, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minute drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes +
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive from Central Wellington
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Children are defined as 5 - 17 years of age. Minimum age for Twilight Tours is 5 years old.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Moderate level of fitness required. The tour takes place on a range of tracks and trails, please wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours go ahead rain or shine, so do wear suitable clothing for an outdoor experience. For groups of 12 or more people, contact Zealandia to arrange a private tour.