The lodge was fully rebuilt in 2007 and is fully insulated. For winter guests the purpose built drying room, fireplace, gas heating (wall mounted and connected to outside bottles), heated bathroom floor and electric blankets will ensure you are comfortable after a hard day on the slopes.
If you're visiting in Summer then you will love the 11 metre deck off the lounge upstairs where you can relax and a unique view after a day of activities.
If you're bringing your family/families then the kids can enjoy the games room and lounge downstairs whilst the adults relax upstairs.
If you feel like dining out then it's only a 5 minute walk to town to enjoy one of the many cafe's and eateries in Ohakune.
Twin Oaks Lodge, 8A Arawa St, Ohakune, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am - 9.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minute walk to Ohakune shops and cafe's
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Jul - Oct)||(Nov - Jun)|
|Por noche||$250.00 - $400.00||$150.00 - $250.00|
- Otros cargos:
- A cleaning charge of $80 for up to 2 nights or $120 for 3 or more nights applies.
- Más información sobre precios:
- The following payments apply for this booking: Deposit: 50% due within 3 days of booking being accepted Balance: 50% due 14 days before stay commences Payment of deposit: Once we accept your booking a deposit must be paid AND received by us in order to secure the booking. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by us of the deposit. Failure to pay the deposit in time may result in your booking being cancelled and the property being made available