1 / 10
Only 10 minutes from Blenheim Airport or the town centre, nestled in grape country, the private garden of Upton Oaks can be found.
Surrounding the old Victorian homestead are gardens that have been recognised as a 'Garden of National Significance' as awarded by NZ Gardens Trust. These colourful gardens comprise of garden rooms contained within a formal framework of hedges and walls. The much photographed 17th century style Knot Garden is a favourite for visitors. Relax on a park bench where you can take in views of the herbaceous borders and pond. The long path from the rustic olive grove leads to the intimate gardens around a 1850's guest cottage and a large gazebo. The large raised vegetable beds and espaliered fruit trees lie beyond.
Upton Oaks Garden, 33 Hammerichs Road, RD2, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7272, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Very accesible, only 10 minutes from central Blenheim town and accommodation providers
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Morning or Afternoon Teas as required by pre - arrangement
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please email or phone prior to your visit to confirm a day and time.