1 / 11
The main living and kitchen is situated on the top floor where you’ll immediately feel a sense of relaxation as you absorb the view, whether it be in the kitchen preparing food, kicking the feet up on the sofa, alfresco dining or unwinding in the jacuzzi, each area has a new spectacular landscape for you to appreciate.
To complete the top floor, you’ll also find an office, media room, powder room and master bedroom with a generous en-suite, balcony and walk-in wardrobe.
The lower level comprises of an additional three bedrooms (two with substantial en-suites), large guest bathroom, laundry and a private deck area. Again, all bedrooms enjoy the outstanding lake and mountain views.
Views on Edinburgh, 59, Edinburgh Drive, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Sky - communal
- Spa Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8 km to Queenstown airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1.7 km to town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$1,200.00 - $2,200.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bond - Please note that a bond is required which is equal to 1 nights accommodation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. This bond will be refunded once a full property exit check has been done and upon confirmation that there is no excessive cleaning required, excessive rubbish to be removed or any damages to the property.