1 / 3
Explore at your own pace on our high quality automatic 50cc Peugeot Django motor scooters that you can ride with a car licence.
Discover the hidden delights of Queenstown and Arrowtown without breaking a sweat. Hop from café to café, gallery to gallery, take a picnic down to the river, explore the local vineyards, all on one of the best motor scooters there is.
We provide helmets and a ride briefing, plus we can help you plan your day.
We are based at Arrowtown Garage, 28 Berkshire Street, Arrowtown, but with a little notice, we will happily deliver within the Queenstown and Arrowtown area for a small fee. Please call us to find out more or let us know on your booking form.
Vintage Scooter Adventures, 28 Wiltshire Street, Arrowtown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15km to Queenstown Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minute walk from Ramshaw Lane bus stop in Arrowtown.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3 minute walk to Arrowtown main street. 20 minute drive, 30 minute bus ride from Queenstown centre.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$59.00 - $99.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Reduced risk insurance cover, additional riders.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Valid car drivers licence required. We may also need to see and take copies of your passport and international drivers licence. Hire is subject to a standard vehicle rental agreement. Prior experience riding motorcycles is not needed but please notify us if it is your first time on a motorbike. All riders must complete a safety briefing prior to riding and adhere to NZ road rules. Full conditions available at time of hire.