1 / 16
Location: prime location of lake Taupo, best view point of sunsets
Water: natural thermal spa is relaxing and rejuvenation and free!
A natural thermal bore exists 25 meters deep beneath the property, its average temperature is 58-72 degrees. In private pools, you can adjust the right temperature for you and in communal pools, we keep 37C in one, 42c in another. The outdoor heated swimming pool is average 25C all year. We are operating long hours (4pm --11pm, 730am --930am) on thermal water to suit most of needs.
There are 55inch flat screen TV in all one bedroom apartment, air conditioning (cold an hot) in all rooms.Four one bedroom apartments have separate dinning , bigger than other accommodation in this region. Perfect for longer stay
VU Thermal Lodge, 2 Taharepa Road, Hilltop, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 minutes driving to Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$155.00 - $468.00||$130.00 - $288.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Payment Terms: All rates are quoted in NZ dollars on a per night basis and include 15% GST. All accounts must be settled directly with VU Thermal Lodge in New Zealand dollars. The prices indicated are per room, for the number of people and the date(s) selected previously, unless otherwise specified (packages). The price advertised might not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate fluctuations. This means that because we are based in New Zealand we have to