- Cross the iconic Hauraki Gulf on the Fullers360 sailing from Downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal.
- Sailings to meet the Explorer Bus depart Auckland every 60 minutes from 9am on Thursday and Friday, and every 30 minutes from 9am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Choose from either a lunch at one of three local eateries, with your choice of beer or wine, options from fish & chips to café dining, or wine tasting at three top vineyards. Children’s meal options are available.
- All day Explorer Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour, stopping at your choice of 16 locations.
- After a day exploring Waiheke, cruise back to the mainland by ferry. The last tour finishes back at Matiatia ferry terminal at 6:30pm to meet the 7pm departing ferry to Auckland.