Our Private Art Walk is 5 hours long, but is done at a very leisurely pace so you can enjoy both the art and the scenery.
- Visit art galleries in Oneroa, including an artists’ collective and the Community Art Gallery.
- Tour the local sculpture park and learn about this intriguing array of outdoor art.
- Visit sculptors and painters in their studios and even get to meet an artisan shoemaker.
- Enjoy lunch at Church Bay Studio, the spectacular home of artist Gabriella Lewenz (cost of lunch is included in your tour fee).
- Walk through the Atawhai-Whenua Forest & Bird Reserve to the Community Gallery where we finish.
For children under 18, please contact us in advance to discuss suitability.