1 / 6
Waihi Gold Mine Tours offers visitors a unique opportunity to get to know Waihi's fascinating historic and current gold mining story.
You’ll be fitted out with safety gear as you board our 11 seater van, given a safety briefing then taken inside the security fence to view the mine operations from the best available vantage points. During the 1.5 hour tour you’ll be shown every stage of the process from ore extraction and crushing, through to final processing. There is plenty of massive mining equipment on show too.
We’ll relate colourful stories and answer any questions you may have about the modern operation and the gold mine's fascinating 100+ years of development.
Waihi Gold Mine Tours, 126 Seddon Street, Waihi, Coromandel, 3610, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Under 2 hours from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach terminal at Waihi Visitor Centre
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We operate from the Waihi Visitor Centre
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$25.00 - $29.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Family Passes available
- Más información sobre precios:
- Tours depart from the Gold Discovery Centre / Waihi i-SITE at 126 Seddon Street, Waihi, opposite the Cornish Pumphouse. Bookings recommended. Group discounts available. Group bookings essential. WHAT TO BRING • Covered shoes (not jandals/thongs) • Your own booster seat/child car seat for children under 8 yo • A camera. To complement your Gold Mine Tour, allow enough time to visit the Gold Discovery Centre. Great value Combo tickets are available.